Regular readers will have noted the recent make-over of the site, and I trust most of you are comfortable with the new format. Hopefully, FilmsNoir.Net is now easier to navigate and content more readable.
In that vein I have been progressively adding new widgets to the sidebar. Today I have added two panels showcasing Ten Random Posts and the Top 10 Posts. The top 10 posts are based on page views for the life of the blog, and were certainly of interest to me as I had not gathered such stats before.
I am posting links to the current top ten here for those interested. I would also at this time like to thank all readers for your support over the past 3½ years.
- White Heat (1949): Fission Noir
- Race and Film Noir: Black and Noir
- Act of Violence (1948): “No law says you got to be happy”
- Dark Passage (1947): Not so dark
- Nightfall (1957): Final curtain call for classic noir
- Major Noir DVD Releases Slated for July
- Christmas in Pottersville
- Hollow Triumph (1948): Baroque Noir
- Vera: No Detours
- David Goodis…To A Pulp